ACTIVE: 25 minutes TOTAL: 35 minutes
Light and refreshing, this red, white and blue dessert is sprinkled with blueberries,
raspberries and blackberries.
Butter-flavor cooking spray
4 sheets (14-by-18-inch) frozen phyllo dough, thawed
2 tablespoons sugar
1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom or cinnamon
1/3 cup low-fat lemon yogurt
3 tablespoons lemon curd
1/3 cup whipping cream, whipped, or 1 cup frozen whipped dessert topping, thawed
3/4 cup fresh red raspberries or blackberries
3/4 cup fresh blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly coat two baking sheets with cooking spray; set aside. Unfold
phyllo dough. Place 2 sheets of phyllo on a large cutting board. Lightly coat the top sheet with
cooking spray. Cover remaining phyllo dough with plastic wrap.
2. Stir together sugar and cardamom (or cinnamon) in a small bowl. Sprinkle half of the
sugar mixture on the phyllo stack. Top with 2 more phyllo sheets. Lightly coat with cooking
spray; sprinkle with the remaining sugar mixture.
3. Cut phyllo sheets lengthwise in 4 equal strips, then crosswise in 4 pieces to make 16
rectangles. Transfer to prepared baking sheets. Bake rectangles 8 to 10 minutes or until
golden. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
4. Meanwhile, stir together lemon yogurt and lemon curd in a medium bowl. Fold in
whipped cream (or whipped topping).
5. To assemble, place a phyllo rectangle stack on each of 5 dessert plates. ( You’ll have 1 extra
phyllo rectangle, in case of breakage.) Spread 1 rounded tablespoon lemon filling on each
rectangle. Divide raspberries (or blackberries) among rectangles. Top each with another
phyllo rectangle, then another rounded tablespoon lemon filling. Divide blueberries among
rectangles. Cover each stack with another phyllo rectangle. Serve immediately.
Calories 195, Fat 8g (sat 4g), Cholesterol 32mg, Carbs 22g, Protein 2g, Fiber 3g,